- This event has passed.
S.A.V.E. “Strong Towns Keynote Event”
April 24 @ 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
S.A.V.E. (Safety, Agriculture, Villages & Environment, Inc.) will be conducting a “Strong Towns Keynote Event” from 5:30 p.m.-8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 24th at Dansko, located at 33 Federal Road in West Grove.
The keynote speaker will be Charles “Chuck” Marohn Jr. He is a professional engineer (PE) licensed in Minnesota and a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP). He is the founder and president of Strong Towns.
Here is the full event agenda:
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Registration & Light Dinner (provided by Aurora Pizzeria & Pasta Kitchen)
- 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. Project updates:
- Introductions by Louis Kaplan, Ph.D.
- Robert Leonard, PennDOT District 6
- Brian O’Leary, AICP, Executive Director, Chester County Planning Commission
- 6:30 – 7:15 p.m. Keynote Speaker Chuck Marohn, PE, AICP
- 7:15 – 8:00 p.m. Q & A – all participants
Reservations: $20 per person in advance, $25 after April 16th