- This event has passed.
Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia’s Suburban Active Transportation Forum
November 17, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 3:45 PM
Join cycling advocates as well as municipal, county and statewide officials for the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia’s Suburban Active Transportation Forum 2018 from 10 a.m.-3:45 p.m. Nov. 17 at the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit in Norristown. There will be discussions about the status of Circuit Trails, improvements to road and sidewalk connectivity for vulnerable road users, bike/ped paradigm shifts at the municipal level, as well as how e-bikes and shared mobility technologies can transform suburban transportation. Register today!
CHESTER COUNTY HIGHLIGHTS
- County trails update from Chester County Planning Commission’s Brian Styche
- PennDOT & DVRPC officials talk bike lanes & Chester County’s low stress street network
- Kennett Township’s Mike Guttman highlights the upcoming Rt 52 bike lanes
- Bike Chester County’s Amanda Lozinak moderates the “municipalities” panel
- David Shuey gives an update on East Goshen’s bike network
- Bike Chester County’s Mike Broennle on the e-bike panel